ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP
WHO CAN JOIN THE CHAMBER?
In 1943, the Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce was established primarily to assist African Americans and minorities in establishing, promoting, and helping to grow their businesses in Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend.
Throughout the years, we have opened our doors to many others. Any person, association, corporation, partnership, or organization expressing an interest in joining the Black Chamber, and who will uphold the Purpose and Mission of the Black Chamber shall be eligible for membership in the Black Chamber.
WHAT MEMBERSHIPS DO WE OFFER?
There are 4 types of Membership*:
- Individual/Associate or Professional: [Associate/Non-Business
Owner, Collegiate/Young Professionals]
- Forprofit Business: Up to 49 employees or members.
- Nonprofit: organizations with a 501c* tax-exempt status
- Corporate: 50 or more employees
Membership Fees are due annually per calendar year-Jan-Dec and are non-refundable. Membership fees may be paid via credit card online.
To join now, click JOIN NOW in the right hand column. If you join as a Business Member you will have the opportunity to create a subpage of your company, with a photo, on the Membership page. If you would like a Membership Application, please send an email request to email@example.com
wHAT ARE OUR Member benefits?
- Membership Pin, Koozie & Coffee mug
- Notification of Events/Procurement Opportunities/Access to Capital Eblasts & Meetings
- Discounts to Chamber Events
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING opportunity via online website Marketplace & chamber events
- ADVOCACY opportunities
- Professional & Business Development and training events
- SPONSORSHIP opportunities
- Subscription to Chamber Newsletter (quarterly)
- DBE certification assistance
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT (if requested)
- Invitation to attend exclusive community events or meetings with corporations.
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to Membership Directory via website
- Company Logo on Chamber Website (corporate level)
- Free Business evaluation with Ellison Helmsman
- MEMBER spotlight on website
- Opportunities to support MLK, Black History Month & Juneteenth Community Service Projects or Events.
ABOUT OUR DIRECTORS
The Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce believes that Board Members are valuable assets to the operation and growth of any chamber. The Board of Directors of the Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce takes pride in, and is committed to, upholding our Mission and Purpose and ensuring that our organization’s goals and objective are met.
This is the current Board of Directors sworn in to serve the term 2021-2022